Counselling by Sarah
All of my work is now online until January 2022. I regularly use Zoom & Skype to work with clients in UK & USA. However some clients in UK also prefer to use facetime, the choice is yours.
During these worrying times of the pandemic, my clients have found online therapy to be a life line.
The benefits of being able to access therapy from home are now obvious to everyone, it keeps you safe & is the easiest way to access therapy where ever you are in the world.
- It reduces anxiety that can build up whilst travelling to a session.
- Some feel more comfortable talking from the comfort of their home when distressed
- Online therapy is ideal if away from home or travelling abroad.
- Some people prefer to work with a therapist who is not local to them.
- Online therapy enables clients either in poor health or those caring for others at home to access the therapy they need.
ONLINE THERAPY SESSIONS COST £50 per session hour.
When choosing your time slot for your Online Therapy session, please ensure you have a private, quiet room where you can talk confidentially.